Tokio Hotel Malaysia Message Board™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio Hotel Malaysia Message Board™

Selamat datang! This forum is especially for Malaysian fans of the awesome German rock band, Tokio Hotel. Fans from other countries & all over the world are also welcome to join!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The rules for the forum.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
domino_schneewittchen
Admin
domino_schneewittchen

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-03-13

The rules for the forum. Empty
PostSubject: The rules for the forum.   The rules for the forum. Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 8:53 pm

Please follow these rules for this forum.

*YOU MUST FOLLOW THESE RULES! IF I CATCH YOU BREAKING THEM, YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY GETTING BANNED! I HAV LET TOO MANY PEOPLE OFF THE HOOK!*

*NOTE THAT ALL SPAMS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT ANY WARNING!*
*THE THREADS ARE TO FOLLOW WHAT THE TOPIC IS. ALL ARGUEMENTS AND PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS ARE FORBIDDEN AT ALL TIMES. THERE IS A CHILL OUT ZONE*
*ALWAYS GIVE THE TOKIO HOTEL MALAYSIA FORUM CREDITS AND 'LINK BACK'!*

1/ Do NOT Spam. ALL SPAMS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT ANY WARNING! That means just posting a few words up is not allowed. It would NOT be considered as a post. For example: "Thanks" "No prob" "I think they are a great couple" "I like so and so" "So and so are good at singing" "So and so is pretty! I loved them in _____. Any other series they are in?" etc... are considered as spams!

2/ DO NOT post pictures that are over the thread's widely. If the pictures are big, please make them as thumbnails or please provide the link.

3/ DO NOT upload ONE picture per post if you have more than one picture! If we find you uploading 1 picture per post frequently, we will PM you and give u a warning. If it happens again, you will be restricted from posting in the thread again. You are allowed to post one picture if you have an explaination underneath from your post or something

4/ There are no limits for pictures. As long as it won't lag the forum~ ^^

5/ If your posts are off topic, than your posts will be deleted without any warning.

6/ DO NOT DIS/INSULT ANY MEMBERS OF TOKIO HOTEL & ANY OTHER ARTISTS FEATURED IN THIS FORUM! If we catch you, the consequence is that YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THIS FORUM. no warnings given!

7/ Please do not reask questions. If you have a chance, please look at the previous pages. If there are too many, than PM an active person in that thread and ask them personally.

8/ Have a kind attitude at all times. No swearing or any rude words are allowed.

9/ Please read before you post messages to check if you are in the right Category, and Thread. I don't want to use up my spare time moving or deleting your posts.

10/ DO NOT SITE LINK! Please upload all pictures to your own server, or free ones. If you don't have time, please do so when you do.

11/ ALWAYS GIVE CREDIT! Do not take articles, summaries, pictures from other sites without credit.

12/ Try not to post a bunch in 1 post. it takes forever to scroll down the page. Try staying away from that.

13/ For signatures, please keep the size nice and small. If they are big, I will edit your signatures. Also, please NO Animation for banners/signatures. They make the page longer to scroll through and to load. Animation are allowed for avatars.

14/ You will have 2 warnings in total. The first warning, our trust for you has gone down due to you not following the rules. You will also not be able to access the downloading section even if you have enough posts until you hav gain your trust back. Please note that even if you do get along with the admininstators/staff/mods, you will still be able to get a warning. By the second warning, our trust for you have gone down even more. You will NOT be able to access the downloading sectinon and u will pay 25 posts. (That means if you had 60 posts, you would only hav 35 more.) By the third warning, you would be banned from this forum for a month.

15/ To not scare the heck out of you guys; warnings can go down.

16/ And to not be so strick, I WILL edit your posts to remove the spams if they are necessary.

17/ Do not make your signatures so big. People that had them will be notified.
Thank you for taking your time to read these rules and understanding them.

Tokio Hotel Malaysia Administrators.
Back to top Go down

The rules for the forum.
Page 1 of 1